Don't you just love the Summer and camping and S'mores? I have been making these babies for awhile and they are a great alternative to the real deal when you want something fast that can be made ahead of time. These are a big hit with the young and old.
Make ahead Smores .....(printable version)
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk), divided
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate mini morsels, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 11 whole graham crackers, halved crosswise
- chopped peanuts, candy-coated chocolate mini pieces, sprinkles
Spread evenly by heaping tablespoonfuls onto 11 graham cracker halves. Top with remaining graham cracker halves; place on wax paper.
Microwave remaining Eagle Brand at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes; stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels, stirring until smooth. Drizzle mixture over cookies; and sprinkle with desired toppings.
If you want to make these on a stick ... Let stand for 2 hours; insert a wooden craft stick in center of each cookie