If you enjoy coleslaw then this recipe is for you. It is very good and easy to throw together. It tastes like Kentucky Fried Chicken's version.
copycat of KFC's coleslaw courtesy of Recipezaar
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I use fine shredder disc on food processor) .
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Using regular blade on food processor process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.