- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups of butter , melted
- 1 1/2 cups Hershey’s cocoa
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- Beat eggs with a mixer in a large bowl. Then add sugar, salt, vanilla and beat for 1 minute.
- Add melted butter and blend. In another bowl, mix flour and cocoa with a whisk until well blended,
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spread onto a greased jelly roll pan (12 x 17) and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes and spread with frosting.
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cocoa
Blend powdered sugar, butter, and cocoa along with enough milk to make the frosting a spreadable consistency. Spread over the brownies after they had cooled for 15 minutes. Keep spreading as the frosting melts making it nice and even on the brownies. Allow brownies to continue to cool. Makes 30 good sized brownies.