- I found this recipe combination on Bake Space. It would be great substituting the velveeta for cream cheese and using as a burrito filling. Enjoy this yummy snack.
- Cheesy Bean Dip
- (Printable Version )
- Cooking Time: 6 min. Servings: 26 Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Mexican Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product with Jalapeno Peppers, cut up
- 1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
DIRECTIONSMIX all ingredients in 2-quart microwavable bowl.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until prepared cheese product is melted, stirring after 3 minutes. Serve hot with assorted cut-up vegetables or tortilla chips.