Sunday, July 5, 2009

How we spent our 4th of July.....


















They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here you go........
We spent the weekend with my brother Race and his family and friends on the La Cense Ranch in Dillon Montana
Race treated us to a great BBQ with the famous La Cense Beef. I am excited to experiment with some recipes using this 100% grass fed beef. We shared our Sweet Pork Salad and Fruit Pizza
Here is a gluten free version to the salad dressing I used

CILANTRO-LIME VINAIGRETTE

6 tablespoons oil (half olive, half vegetable)
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 small hot pepper, finely chopped (or to taste)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Combine all ingredients in small jar. Shake well and set aside.

1 comment:

Me said...

I love Dillon! My dad was born & raised there.