Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tagged

My dear sweet daughter Tari tagged me on her blog, so my post has been decided for me! Here are the rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 other people to do the same

So here's the prize winning photo:

Okay so this is the 7th picture not the 6th, Doug wouldn't allow me to post the 6th picture(don't ask). Apparently Easton is feeling a little like a "primate" and figures washing ears with a wash cloth is a little overrated. I am really not sure why I took this picture.........
So anyone want to play? Amy, Julianna, Heidi,Shanna,Jana and any blogstalker who wants to.

1 comment:

Hot Pants said...

I'm on a lazy blogger streak right now. As soon as I snap out of it, I'll get that posted.