Sunday, January 25, 2009
Tyler's Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
Great served over rice or noodles
I | 20 min prep
• 3 lbs chicken pieces ( I used boneless skinless chicken tenders)
• 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
• 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
• 8 ounces cream cheese
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.Pour over chicken.
3. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve over your favorite noodles or rice