Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chicken Noodle Soup


Ingredients:
I used about 2-3 cups of the finely diced, cooked chicken ( I boiled 4 lrg breasts in the 10 cups of water with seasonings, removed diced and put it back in the broth with the veggies)
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 t. ground black pepper (I go light on this and added some white ground pepper)
3 tsp. Chicken Flavored Chicken soup base and food seasoning
Some diced carrots (I used 3)
2 stalks celery diced
¼ c diced onions
8 0z (2CUPS uncooked wide noodles. Um…that would NOT be the whole bag…that would explain my soup imbalance prior using the whole bag)
10 cups of water
Boil until veggies are tender.
Add noodles. 8 0z (2CUPS uncooked wide noodles. Um…that would NOT be the whole bag…that would explain my soup imbalance prior using the whole bag)

Cook about ten minutes. Let cool ten minutes or so.

I always double this recipe. I use a variety of noodles or rice. Whatever I have on hand.

No comments: